And they picked Barry Sanders to share the cover. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State University, will be sharing the cover with 2011 Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III (QB, Baylor University). And for those of you that are excited for NCAA Football 13, it will be out June 10 so it’s time to start getting ready for it. Amazon.com has a deal right now too where if you buy it from them, they will include the Amazon exclusive Nike Pro Combat downloadable premium uniforms (which somehow are “Born of Tradition” and “Built for Speed”) for Army, University of Georgia, Oklahoma State, Oregon and Michigan State. Here’s so more info about NCAA Football 13 that EA sent out way:
NCAA Football 13 captures the rich tradition and pageantry of college football gameday. The first game details were released via the feature playbook on April 2, and additional details will be released leading up to the game launch on July 10.
- · Sights and Sounds (released April 2): Featuring new team run-outs, mascots and pre-game traditions, along with significantly enhanced audio and new trophy presentations, NCAA Football 13 will deliver the passion and excitement of college football to fans nationwide.
- · Gameplay (to be released April 17): With a new passing system that changes the way quarterbacks and receivers play and respond, combined with a new read and react defensive AI system, NCAA Football 13 delivers greater realism on the virtual gridiron.
- · Dynasty (to be released May 7): Gamedays come to life with mid-game updates featuring a new studio analyst, plus enhanced commentary from NCAA Football veterans Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler. Recruiting now goes deeper than ever with the addition of dynamic grades and the ability to scout players. Plus, there are even more ways to interact with your Dynasty from the web.
- · Heisman Challenge (to be released May 30): There are familiar faces on the field in NCAA Football 13, which now features a selection of former Heisman Trophy winners. With the new Heisman Challenge mode, fans have the ability to utilize the skill set of a legendary Heisman Trophy winner in a quest to match his award-winning historical performances and win the Heisman Trophy once again.
- · Road to Glory (to be released June 11): The experience of being a college football superstar is now even more exciting with a new feature in Road to Glory that allows players to see and feel the game differently during key moments, increasing on-field awareness and creating amazing opportunities.