UPDATE: Here is the list so far:
1. 2010 Porsche Sport Classic
2. 2010 Porsche Boxtser S
3. 1995 Porsche 911 GT2
4. 2011 Porsche #54 Black Swan Racing 911 GT3 Cup (NEW)
5. 1987 Porsche 959 – the limited edition super car which Bill Gates and Paul Allen helped legalize for American road use.
6. 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 (996)
7. 2012 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (NEW)
8. 2008 Porsche #2 Gruppe Orange Racing 911 GT3 Cup (NEW)
Check back for more updates and photos below!
Finally, the day is here… well the first day that is. Months ago Turn 10 announced that they would be bringing Porsche to Forza Motorsport 4, and since then they have been pretty light on the details. Now the time has come! The most desired secret since the reveal of J.R. Erwing’s murderer is here!
Twice a day every day, Turn 10 will be revealing one of the 30 Porsches in the expansion pack. At 8am and 1pm (PST) a new car will be posted on Twitter and Facebook. Turn 10 will also be giving away copies to those who retweet their announcements. We already know two of the cars, the Porsche Sport Classic and the 2010 Porsche Boxster S, which were revealed with the original announcement.
There will be 250 points worth of new achievements, 20 new Porsche-themed events in-game, as well as full integration of the new cars into the AI racing field, and the level-reward bonuses (though most players will have already been awarded all these).
The Porsche Expansion Pack for Forza Motorsport 4 will release May 22nd for $19.99 (or a bundle of 1600 microsoft points).