From the makers of Tropico 3 and Tropico 4, we have another awesome simulation game heading our way and just by the name of the title I can’t wait to learn more about the game. Omerta City of Gangsters isn’t going to be your everyday simulation game as you will see by the gameplay trailer below. Now I know simulation games aren’t everyone’s cup of tea, and if you are a fan or not, I will have to say this is one title you will be looking forward to.
Now for a little more about Omerta City of Gangsters that is heading our way this Fall for the PC and Xbox 360.
OMERTA – CITY OF GANGSTERS is a simulation game with tactical turn-based combat. Taking the role of a fresh-from-the-boat immigrant, with dreams of the big life, the player will work his way up the criminal hierarchy of 1920’s Atlantic City. Starting with small jobs, his character recruits a gang and expands his empire by taking territory from other gangsters. Eventually he establishes his own crime syndicate and becomes the de facto ruler of Atlantic City.
– Historically accurate representation of Atlantic City and its landmarks
– Strategic gameplay allows city overview, planning, expansion and gathering of intel
– Turn-based tactical combat with a cover system and stealth action
– 15 unique player controlled characters each with unique personalities and backgrounds
– A RPG system for development of player characters and managing their equipment
– Competitive and cooperative multiplayer mode with persistent gangs
– 15+ hours of gameplay in a single play-through
– 20 unique maps visualizing the various districts of Atlantic City
Sounds awesome right! I think so, now to find my old Tommy Gun so I can dust it off so I can head off to my local speakeasy.
Be sure to checkout Omerta City of Gangsters website for more information.