As most Gamers Pub listeners know I am an avid Zombie fan, Movies, Books, it doesnt matter. It also is no secret that I have madd love for Valves upcoming FPS Left 4 Dead, as I have been constantly talking about it over at The Gamers Pub for the past year. It seems that as [...]
Tag Archives | Mare
They say in space, no one can hear you scream, but when an immense mining ship, the USG Ishimura, comes into contact with a mysterious alien artifact in a remote star system, its communications with Earth are mysteriously cut off. Engineer Isaac Clarke is sent to repair the Ishimura’s communications array, but he arrives to [...]
Gamestop is at it again with their buy 2 get one free on all used games and accessories. Make sure to print out the coupon below, you will need it. Offer valid from Oct17-Oct24 Big Ups to CAG for the lead.
Circuit City has Little Big Planet game for Playstation 3 + $15 e-gift [...]
Can you believe it? Two GameHounds Podcasts in one week?!?! What are you going to do with yourself?
I have an idea! How about curl up with a bowl of popcorn (or a six pack, your call) and have a listen to Edie and Hawkes’ take on the week’s gaming-industry news.
What news? How about this news:
- Raigan Burns and Mare Sheppard, the developers of N+, told Gamasutra that XBox Live Arcade is too full of “shit” games and needs to be cleansed.
- Microsoft wipes down personalized XBox 360, but apologizes with new replacement 360 signed by host of celebs, including Bill Gates.
- It seems that Sumner Redstone’s acquistion of Midway isn’t exactly a success. Actually, it smells more like a total failure.
- Analysts calls EA’s claim that it’s a “white knight” to save Rockstar Games “total bullshit.” Actually, we prefer the phrase “complete, utter and total bullshit.”
- Rock Band offers huge patch to fix lots of issues and debuts Rock Band Store, which… well.. rocks!
- In a double whammy of exclusive titles going south, Surfer Girl offers rumor that Sony is no longer funding L.A. Noire and Ubisoft backpeddles once again on PS3 exclusivity of Haze.
- Florida Supreme Court sanctions Jack Thompson and orders him to not contact the court directly again. If only it were that easy to get this guy to STFU.
- UPDATE: Electronics Boutique Canada retracts offer to refund Haze for a week after release. Yeah, we knew it was too good to be true.
- This is your last week to send in your entries for the Dinosaur contest, in which you could win a copy of Turok for the XBox 360. Tick, tick, tick. Time’s running out!
All this and more is just a mouseclick away. And, by the way, the embedded Flash Player on this post now works properly.