For this week’s competition , which will actually run for a fortnight until episode 136 Digital Cowboys has teamed up with Casually Hardcore These guys sell geek-friendly clothing, perfect for our listeners. They operate out of the USA, but ship very reasonably worldwide. To be in with the chance to win a $40 gift voucher […]
Tag Archives | Phrase
With E3 coming up in just over a month, rumor and speculation has really started to ramp up regarding both hardware and software unveilings that are planned for the event. Among the most recent is Microsoft’s long-rumored Forza Motorsport 3. At a recent event for the Xbox fan community in Brazil, Microsoft teased a partial […]
When you hear the phrase “The most unnecessary, costly DLC on the market”, you would probably think of Oblivion’s Horse Armor and I would have to agree, but if I told you it still proves to be one of Oblivion’s Top Ten Downloads you would probably not believe it. Well believe fellow gamers, in a […]
Can you believe it? Two GameHounds Podcasts in one week?!?! What are you going to do with yourself?
I have an idea! How about curl up with a bowl of popcorn (or a six pack, your call) and have a listen to Edie and Hawkes’ take on the week’s gaming-industry news.
What news? How about this news:
- Raigan Burns and Mare Sheppard, the developers of N+, told Gamasutra that XBox Live Arcade is too full of “shit” games and needs to be cleansed.
- Microsoft wipes down personalized XBox 360, but apologizes with new replacement 360 signed by host of celebs, including Bill Gates.
- It seems that Sumner Redstone’s acquistion of Midway isn’t exactly a success. Actually, it smells more like a total failure.
- Analysts calls EA’s claim that it’s a “white knight” to save Rockstar Games “total bullshit.” Actually, we prefer the phrase “complete, utter and total bullshit.”
- Rock Band offers huge patch to fix lots of issues and debuts Rock Band Store, which… well.. rocks!
- In a double whammy of exclusive titles going south, Surfer Girl offers rumor that Sony is no longer funding L.A. Noire and Ubisoft backpeddles once again on PS3 exclusivity of Haze.
- Florida Supreme Court sanctions Jack Thompson and orders him to not contact the court directly again. If only it were that easy to get this guy to STFU.
- UPDATE: Electronics Boutique Canada retracts offer to refund Haze for a week after release. Yeah, we knew it was too good to be true.
- This is your last week to send in your entries for the Dinosaur contest, in which you could win a copy of Turok for the XBox 360. Tick, tick, tick. Time’s running out!
All this and more is just a mouseclick away. And, by the way, the embedded Flash Player on this post now works properly.
In this episode of OzBoxLive Radio…
– News and Announcements with Kane
– Review – Fight Night Round 3
– Interview – I HDT I Sturty
– Tip of the Week – Transferring Data
– Group Discussion – Xbox Handheld
– Competition – Tell us in 25 Words or less…
What would you name an Xbox Handheld and why?
Send your […]